MIKE BIONDE | OWNER | HITTING/FIELDING INSTRUCTOR
• Graduate of Pequannock High School in 2002.
• Senior season at Pequannock he earned All-Conference, All-County, and All-State honors.
• Earned NJCBA All-Rookie team honors as a freshman shortstop at Rutgers University.
• Won 2 Big East championships while at Rutgers.
• Senior season while at Rutgers received the Rawlings Gold Glove Award for the nations top defensive second baseman.
• Drafted by the Kansas City Royals in the 2007 amateur draft. Later signed with the New Jersey Jackals of the Can/Am Independent League.
ALEX KOKOS | HITTING/FIELDING INSTRUCTOR
• Graduated from Wayne Valley High School in 2016.
• Member of the 2015 Passaic County Championship team.
• Won All-County and All-State honors as a Junior and Senior.
• Played at Rowan University where he was a 4 year starter at second base and a 3 year captain.
• While at Rowan, was selected to the All-NJAC Team 3 times and was an All-Region team selection in 2018.
• Four straight Regional appearances and a D3 College World Series appearance in 2021 while at Rowan.
• Holds the career record for hits at Rowan. (230)
• Top 10 in career statistics for Rowan includes, at-bats (710), games played (163), runs scored (135), doubles (46), triples (7), and RBI's (126).
TERRY SHOEBRIDGE | HITTING/CATCHING INSTRUCTOR
• Graduate of Lyndhurst High School.
• Two-time All-State selection as a catcher while at Lyndhurst.
• Drafted in the fourth round of the 1976 MLB Draft by the Milwaukee Brewers. He was the 76th overall player drafted that year.
• Played six and a half years in the Milwaukee Brewers farm system where he reached as high as Triple-A twice.
• Selected to the New-York Penn League All-Star team while he was in the Milwaukee Brewers system.
• Member of two Minor League championship teams.
• Voted to the All-Century team by the Bergen Record in the year 2000.
NICK LAPORTA | HITTING/PITCHING INSTRUCTOR
• Graduated from Pequannock High School in 2003.
• His senior season he was voted as an All Morris County pitcher and and middle infielder.
• Played at Stockton University where he made the transition to first base from his usual tenure as a middle infielder.
• During his junior year at Stockton, he did not make an error in 228 chances for a perfect 1.000 fielding percentage and had the second-most chances of any NJAC player with a 1.000 fielding percentage.
JOE SIMONE | HITTING/FIELDING INSTRUCTOR
• Born and raised in Wayne, N.J. where he attended Wayne Hills High School.
• Played four years at Rider University where he earned First Team All-MAAC honors during his sophomore season.
• Played in the Coastal Plains Collegiate League where he was selected to the All-Star team in 2018 and 2021.
• After his time at Rider University he picked up a fifth year at Webb University in the Big South Conference.
• Joe is currently entering his second professional season with the New Jersey Jackals.
ZACH POLZER | PITCHING/HITTING INSTRUCTOR
• Graduated from Passaic County Technical Institute in 2016.
• Voted the top pitcher in The Big North Conference his senior season.
• Was voted to the All-Passaic County Team his junior and senior seasons.
• Went on to play at William Paterson University where he pitched for four seasons.
• Graduated with two degrees in Accounting and Finance.
• Has four years of experience doing lessons, clinics, and managing a summer team.
• Rapsodo Baseball Pitching Certified.
CHRIS AMATO | HITTING/FIELDING/PITCHING INSTRUCTOR
• Graduated from Wayne Hills High School in 2013.
• Has 7 years of experience doing lessons and clinics, 4 of which are at the professional level.
• Played for 4 professional teams. Two of which were at shortstop and two were as a pitcher.
• Prior to professional ball Chris was a 4 year player at Kean University as both a starting shortstop and as a pitcher in which he made an appearance in the College World Series during his freshman season.
• Played for the Kokomo Jackrabbits of the Prospect Collegiate Summer League where he made the All-Star team as a shortstop.
•After college signed with the Southern Illinois Miners as a shortstop for his first professional contract. Later signed with the Windy City Thunderbolts as a shortstop the the Evansville Otters as a starting pitcher.
• In the summer of 2020 Chris signed with the Sussex County Miners of the Frontier League as a pitcher.
HARLEY MASIELLO | SOFTBALL PITCHING INSTRUCTOR
• Graduated from West Milford High School in 2010.
• Played at Ramapo College where she was a starting pitcher.
• Awarded All Academic team in 2013 and 2014, and MVP her senior season, 2014.
• Finished her career with an ERA of 2.36 in 210 innings pitched.
• Graduated from Ramapo in 2014 with her Bachelor’s Degree in Biology.
• Now working as a Registered Dental Hygienist.
MARISSA BARISO | HITTING, FIELDING AND CATCHING
• Graduated from West Milford High School in 2010.
• Played at New Jersey City University where she was a four-year starting catcher.
• Awarded First-team All NJAC, First-team All ECAC, First-Team All-Academic, and Player of the Week while at NJCU.
• Two-year captain at NJCU.
• Graduated from NJCU with a degree in Elementary Education and Psychology.
• Currently an assistant coach at Ramapo College.
• Currently pursuing a masters degree in Special Education at Grand Canyon University